By visiting and/or purchasing tickets from this website, you agree to the following Terms & Conditions ("T&Cs").
PART A: Green Tix Terms & Conditions
Event Organiser: Green Tix is not the manager, organiser, promoter, producer or venue operator ("Event Organiser") of any event on this website. Green Tix is merely an online ticketing agent for and on behalf of the Event Organiser.
Green Tix is not responsible or liable for any acts or omissions in respect to the operation, staging, performance or non-performance of any Event.
The Event Organiser/s may impose additional terms and conditions of entry to the event/venue and you should make yourself aware of these terms and conditions.
Currency: Unless otherwise indicated, all prices are expressed in Australian dollars and include GST.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:Nothing in these T&Cs are intended to limit or exclude any of your rights, guarantees or remedies under the Australian Consumer Law set out in Schedule 2 to the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) as amended or replaced from time to time.
All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges will be issued in the case that you change your mind or make a mistake with your bookings.
In the case of an event cancellation or change of date or location, replacement tickets or refunds will be provided to patrons who have purchased tickets for the cancelled or changed event. Refunds will be issued within 5 business days upon receipt of request. Fees in relation to concluded transactions, including booking fees, delivery fees and transaction fees are non-refundable.
You are responsible for checking the age minimum for the event. No refunds will be processed for patrons who are denied entry due to not having valid identification for admittance to an age restricted performance.
The Event Organiser reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, other than the primary artist, use understudies, vary the advertised program, seating arrangements and audience capacity and deny admission with reasonable cause including, without limitation, intoxication, unsociable behavior, failing to observe lawful directions, possession of invalid or insufficient tickets or ID, health and safety precautions.
Scalping: You must not to re-sell or offer to re-sell any tickets to the event at a premium or to use any of the tickets for advertising, promotional or other commercial purposes (including competitions) without the prior written consent of the Event Organiser. If your ticket is sold or used in contravention of this condition, the bearer of the ticket may be denied admission to the event.
Photographic / AV equipment: The Event Organiser reserves the right to prevent patrons from bringing photographic, audio or video equipment into any event. You are not permitted to broadcast or narrowcast by any means whatsoever (including, without limitation, by way of mobile telephone, modem or other wireless device) any images, sounds, data, results or commentary of or concerning any event without the prior written consent of the Event Organiser.
Door list: If your order is for Box office delivery, your name will be left on the door list. No refunds will be processed for any tickets left unclaimed at the box office.
The card holder whose name the tickets were purchased under must have valid picture identification when attending the event to be granted admission. No refunds will be processed for patrons who do not have valid identification and are denied entry. If you are purchasing tickets for other people they will need to arrive with you.
Registered Post: If you have opted for your order to be sent via Australia Post, your order will require a signature for delivery. No refunds or exchanges will be issued for lost packages yet this is a secure delivery. A unique identification number for every article is recorded, and insurance cover of up to $100 is included. Good for delivery anywhere in Australia.
Print at Home: If you have opted for your order to be sent via print at home, your order will be sent via PDF to your computer through a link on the website and an email to the email you have entered during the purchasing process. This ticket contains a unique code that can only be used once for entry on a first-used first-in basis. Please keep in a safe place.
International Registered Post: You MUST select this option if you are having your ticket sent outside Australia. Your order will require a signature for delivery. No refunds or exchanges will be issued for lost packages yet this is a secure delivery. A unique identification number for every article is recorded.
Laws: These "T&C"s are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Victorian tribunals and courts.
PART B: Event Organiser Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Sale
MMF Pty Ltd, ABN 15157031720
Please be aware that a ticket (referred to as a Festival wristband) to an event at the Meredith Supernatural Amphitheatre cannot be re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial advantage. If this occurs the Festival wristband is voidable and the Festival wristband holder may be refused entry to or be ejected from the festival site.
This Festival wristband is sold by MMF Pty Ltd, ABN 15157031720. Purchase of this Festival wristband constitutes a contract between MMF Pty Ltd, the purchaser and, in the event that the Festival wristband is purchased on another's behalf, the Festival wristband holder. Wristbands are sold subject to the following terms and conditions which form part of the contract between MMF Pty Ltd, the purchaser and the Festival wristband holder.
The Terms and Conditions of Sale include the following.
1. A change in personal circumstances of the Festival wristband holder does not entitle the return or exchange of the Festival wristband./p>
2. Festival wristbands will not be refunded under any circumstances, including but not limited to, the possible non-appearance of any particular person or group expected by the Festival wristband-holder, whether advertised or not, or any adverse weather conditions beyond the reasonable control of the event organiser. Programming is subject to change at any time without notice.
3. Lost, stolen or damaged Festival wristbands will not be replaced.
4. Festival wristbands only provide access to the areas as indicated by signage at the event.
5. Audio visual equipment (including but not limited to cameras, video recorders, mobile phones and pagers) are permitted subject to the discretion of the venue. The Presenter reserves the right to remove a Festival wristband holder if they are in breach of the requirements regarding audio visual equipment.
6. Festival wristbands must be worn at all times around the wrist of the Festival wristband holder when at the Meredith Supernatural Amphitheatre.
7. Entry to the Meredith Supernatural Amphitheatre is only permitted to Festival wristband holders who agree to have their vehicle searched on entry for glass, gas bottles and other banned items.
8. Entry to the Meredith Supernatural Amphitheatre is only permitted to Festival wristband holders who agree to the terms and conditions and the festival rules viewable at www.goldenplains.com.au. MMF Pty Ltd reserves the right to evict any person who does not comply with the terms and conditions and/or does not comply with the festival rules and/or is involved in an illegal activity.
9. MMF Pty Ltd have the right to use any photos, film or other recordings taken of people or things whilst attending the festival for presentation, promotional or other MMF Pty Ltd purposes in perpetuity.
10. Transport to and from the Meredith Supernatural Amphitheatre will be operated by independent parties. MMF Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any action or omission by such parties.
11. Children under 10 are free. Everyone else needs a Festival wristband to gain entry. Persons under 18 must be accompanied by a Legal Guardian at all times. There are no concessions or discounts. These terms and conditions and the festival rules apply also to persons under 18.
12. MMF Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property.
13. Festival wristband holders acknowledge that participating in an event at the Meredith Supernatural Amphitheatre has inherent dangers and risks including a risk of serious injury or even death. In the event of injury or illness MMF Pty Ltd may, at the cost of the Festival wristband holder, arrange medical treatment and/or emergency evacuation as deemed essential for the safety of the Festival wristband holder.
14. Entry is at the Festival wristband holder's own risk. Without limiting the generality of this, appropriate footwear and clothing must be worn at all times on the site and ear plugs should be worn if necessary and MMF Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for any hearing damage or loss caused by excessive noise.
15. To the full extent permitted by law, Festival wristband holders waive all legal rights of action against and fully release MMF Pty Ltd, its agents, employees, members and volunteers for all claims for compensation for loss, damage, injury or death howsoever arising out of or in relation to the Festival wristband holder's participation in the event including without limitation, liability for any negligent or tortious act or omission on the part of the persons released or under statute or for breach of these terms and conditions.
WARNING: If you participate in these activities your rights to sue the supplier under the Fair Trading Act 1999 if you are killed or injured the activities were not supplied with due care and skill or were not reasonably fit for their purpose, are excluded, restricted or modified in the way set out in or on this notice.
NOTE: The change to your rights, as set out in or on this notice, does not apply if your death or injury is due to gross negligence on the supplier's part. "Gross negligence" is defined in the Fair Trading (Recreational Services) Regulations 2004.